Thursday, April 22, 2004
Just joined up with Taria...I'm glad I did. Lifelong friends are hard to come by, but I think I have found one now. Anywho, Daisha missed her train today. Angie left. Laurence got depressed. Jane ate her landlord. Sad times all around the city of Chicago. I came to a realization today that I feel a lot more for some people than I thought. The thought of them leaving me was a little too much to bear. I felt my eye water...Not enough to shed a tear, and not both eyes at once, but there was water none the less. Confusing times have led to confusing endings, that will lend themselves to even more confusing beginnings. It's 2 in the morning and I have to finish packing my shit...Guess I need to either do it now, or in the morning....Yeah I thought so too, in the morning. I'm out this bizniatch for the first time...Hopefully not the last. Holla
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment