Whaddup Doe.....
Although I have no one to dedicate this entry to, I will say this one is for you!
LMAO
ANywho, I have been in Coffey Hall for a few days now. Good times had by all yet again. I ran into APril and Jenny Martin, and Kate Danziger. Too bad I couldn't make it to Jenny's Cinqo de Mayo celbration. (If it is spelled worng then sue me....Spanish ain't important to me) Seeing how I phrased that, neither is English. Anyway, I have seen so many randoms on campus. Laurence of course is the most random. I'm gonna be managing him shortly so look out for the posters and flyers. Q is always crazy...apparently he has taken his case to criminal court and has a restraining order that keeps all flushing toilets 10 feet away from him at all time....LMAO. Jane is probably drinkin a diet coke right now and saying teacher teacher to the TV....sad thing is, she has no electricity in the house. Makes you wonder. I went with Kia to visit Angie last night. We had so much fun. Angie cooked for us and everything. Then she asked me why I haven't talked to a certain person and it was decided that I am a chicken shit and should et the balls to do that sometime soon...oh hoow smal she made me feel. I will call her eventually but right now just ain't the time. I have too much stuff on my mind....or so I would like to think. Right now I have this girl in high school thinking that we are talking to each other in hopes of getting together....Little does she know that i give everyone my cellphone number because I enjoy talking on the phone when I don't have shit else to do....her frind is cute though, I may holler at her. The friend is about to be a senior in high school and we are real cool....sounds like a future??? My ex-girlfriend is telling me all the problems that she is having with her current man...ha, couldn't have happened to a ncer person! Not that I despise either one of them, it's just that some people need a rough time to get through to them the deep understanding that they lack. I'm gonna wrap it up now cause i gotta go to sleep in Coffey and get a good nights rest. Holla back.....
P.S. Me and Kia spent alot of time together last night and I learned that her and I are so similar that it's scary. We both want the same things out of life and shit like that. She is shaping up into a really good friend and role model....Not that much older but she has me by two academic years.....That's okay, I'll catch up.
Holla at ya boi.....
Wednesday, May 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment