And now (Tonight, at the Don Stroh Building!), one continuous inside joke.
"Wet Jimmy's Gourmet Assmeats, do this be pickup or delivery?"
"Oh, this is Taria, calling on behalf of the City of the Music Office. I need to place an order for our upcoming forensics tournament."
"I see. Are you looking at ordering the same stuff as last year?"
"I think so. Except... do you guys carry liquors? Because we're a little short..."
"Uh, lemme check the inventory list. Yeah, yeah we do. How many do you need?"
"Eleventy million and threeve. Oh, and throw in some 12 packs of Pepsi bottles, too."
"Done and done. Shall I bill it to your account?"
"That would be great."
"Let's see... that's eleventy million and threeve liquors, sixteen cases of original recipe assmeat, ten of cajun, ten of cool ranch, and ten of honey mustard. And a couple of 12 packs of Pepsi bottles. Is that all?"
"I think so."
"Okay. You can pick that up whenever's convenient... we'll refrigerate it for the next three days. After that, you'll be able to find it in the dumpster out back... I recommend you not let it sit in there for too long - the homeless guys will probably eat it. Oh, and say hello to the good folks in the City of the Music Office Amphitheater for me."
"No problem."
Fin.
Tuesday, January 07, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment