Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Sick again. This makes the third time in about a month. This one's the flu, I think. I've had a temperature off and on for the past three days and everything hurts... it's like my entire body has decided everyday operation has become a nuisance. I came home 6th hour for lunch and found out I had a temperature, so I didn't go back for World Religions... which turned out to be a good thing. While I was laying on the couch in a fever-stupor, the mail came. Reed wanted to talk to me... apparently, I'm in. So yes... I'm smiling... all is right with the world... or at least, it would be if I could stop coughing and if the monitor didn't waver and slide off to the left of my vision every now and then. Fluuu... need more pills...

until next time... see you on the other side.

No comments: