Friday, February 07, 2003

^Aloha! Oh man, there's nothing like a massive hangover and waking up naked next to an extremely attractive - also naked - man...


^ So I'm here in this secret location getting the chance to experience my fair share of college life. It's a lot like being in a documentary or one of those "behind closed doors" A&E specials; so far I've been present for a little partying and insider trader information on things like the order of general attractiveness of the frat houses, the walk of shame, the social hierarchy, who I can be seen with and who I can't, my status, and so on and so forth. Basically, I get all the behind the scenes, dirty, grity info. It can have a painful likeness to high school at times, minus the structure and supervision, and here most everybody gets along...so...I guess it's not really like high school at all. Thank you, Jesus. I appreciate this.


^ So naturally your next question is, "Gee, Taria, what's the deal with your status - are you popular..and...like...stuff?" Well, from all accounts, it seems as though I am excellent social standing. I might even go so far as to say that I am, indeed, popular. Everywhere I go I meet someone new that has heard all about me. There is a buzz attached to my name. Apparently it flies around going....buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzz........
I don't know how I should feel about this. Should I feel special and hug my pillow at night knowing there are people in the world that love me? Should I don a low-cut shirt, jeans, clunky shoes and three tubes of masacara and dive head-first into heavy-hitting partying? Or should I just go to bed? Yeah...I think that's the one.


^That is all...thank you.

No comments: