Friday, July 18, 2003

^ Aloha fair...peoples. I am not a dork, nerd, or geek deep down inside. I'm not sure what's down there, but it's none of the above.


^ I know I have been absent for some time. I apologize for the excess laziness, but the total upheaval of my life as I have known it tends to make me a little tired. Anyway, I won't spend too much time musing on the days of yore and just say that my social life as I had come to know it has officially expired; replaced with enough drama to fill out MTV's programming schedule for close to the rest of my life. But HAZAA! (cue ominous lightning and thunder) In the former social life's absence, a new, far less defined and therefor far less restrictive, and in my opinion just plain better social experience has popped up.


^ I think I have made it past the "trauma" phase where I am flustered and frustrated over trying to fix everything and have settled fairly nicely into just going with the flow. I fgure that in 5 weeks when I leave I won't remember half the shit that's been going on, so why stress over it? I have to admit that the new attitude has done wonders for me, including lowering my blood pressure in the last two or three weeks from 142/84 to 112/64.


^Really, I'm not kidding about that blood pressure. Who would have thought that apathy could do a body so good?


^I feel an ad campaign coming on...


^ That is all...thank you.

No comments: