Friday, July 18, 2003

^ One more thing. I still dislike people. And let me tell you that it really bites quite a bit when you create something for someone and they abandon you without effort to make things better or even so much as a "thanks." I'm rethinking my willingness to be nice to... people. It seems to only get me screwed over. And I don't like being screwed over. It sort of itches.


^ So Jennifer, I hope you are completely happy with the new life you've created for yourself. Because in the process you lost a great friend. And I know that means nothing to you, because you seem to have the inability to take one look outside yourself and realize that the things you do affect other people and you can't just go around using people until you have fulfilled yourself and wreaking havoc in the world in the process. And I know it's useless to say these things because you have to come to the maturity of the realization on your own, but it makes me feel better to say it. And I think it is due time for me to start doing things that make /me/ feel good. I have wasted too much time considering your feelings and how I could try and do my part to make things right in the world over what is was that I needed to feel good. I need to make up for that time.


^That is all...thank you

No comments: