mood: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY?
music: incubus - megalomaniac (and all their other angry music)
THEY elected him to another term. THEY elected to ban gay marriage. THEY kept the house under the republican thumb. THEY elected to say that all the atrocities, past, present, and future are A-OK. i did not do this. THEY are not my people. THEY do not represent me.
i'm so disenfranchised. i'm so distraught. i'm so angry. i don't know what the fuck i am going to do with myself. i don't want this.i don't understand this.
i do know that this is not a good thing. not a good thing at all.
some say the world will end in fire,
some say in ice.
from what i've tasted of desire
i hold with those who favour fire.
but if it had to perish twice,
i think i know enough of hate
to say that for destruction ice
is also great
and would suffice.
the aftermath in away messages:
(republicans)
StXBomber7: On this day more than ever I'm damn proud to be an American.
GoodGoIlyMissMoIly: My favorite heroes were always Cowboys... don't worry liberals, i'm sure skeletor is still happy with his millions of dollars in ketchup:-D
(dems)
changchang03: night....if bush wins....i'm gonna be pissed!
LiLDrEaMeR322: In Canada. Just kidding, I'm at class. But I bet I fooled some of you, right?
(in her profile:) I am from the biggest homophobic state in the country. Homophobes voted for the gay marriage ban by 63% (which I still maintain was partly due to that fact that it was so poorly worded), homophobes messed up my Ohio registration this summer, and homophobes are going to elect us the wrong president. I am no longer from Ohio. I am now from Canada.
And also, who needs the Louisiana Purchase? Let's sell it back. Along with New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, and Florida. And Ohio.
Kg00kg: I'm moving back to Canada in the morning.
thisisthris: is anyone else pulling their hair out?
Imaq00: i feel my cynicism starting to kick in
BVoss85: Packing for Canada.. any one want to come with?
Luv2danc85: and nebraska is a red state with my lone vote going to kerry
MaraJeanne: Class then packing for Canada...
This Message Comes from my 15 year old brother..."So basically Bush is going to win, but he's going to fuck things up so bad that Ms. Clinton will win in 2008"
the m8 factor: oh, but you should wear all-black today. I'm doing it as my own personal protest.
MaraJeanne: yeah well
MaraJeanne: im wearing sweat pantsMaraJeanne: i dont want to look cute ever again
CheeseGod:
This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.
Papasmurf358901: A note to terrorists, take out the south next time around. Who fucking re-elects Bush, who does that? I'll tell you who the stupid fucking south. Why do we let them vote they are always bigoted stupid assholes when it comes to any issue. I now have to deal with him for another four years after legitimately being elected this time. I am officially a self-hating American and I hate that I have to be dragged along in this charade of rediculousness. Welcome to America, where we have the freedom to be douchebags.
well, said, Matthew, well said...
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment