^ I have not posted in a ridiculously long time. I apologize for my shortcomings. Life has been fairly interesting in the past 2 weeks or so. And I suppose that there is no better place to start than what I like to call: the beginning.
^ I did not move up in show choir this year. I don't think I have ever felt so hurt in all my life. I know that I deserved better than what was handed to me.God is a strange...thing. I am once again forced to believe that there is a reason that things worked out the way that they did. And that good will poke it's little head out of a crack somewhere in this disaster. I have a feeling that I will be talking more on this subject at a later date.
^ Pittsburgh was fascinating and wonderful and beautiful and terrible. The city is gorgeous beyond words. I suggest you all take a trip there, even for a short while, sometime before you are too old to appreciate such beauty. The activities were great loads of fun. I have so many other things to talk about right now that I won't go into detail, but as is with the show choir note, you can expect another blog devoted entirely to this trip in the days to come. Some of the people that I was with were less than desirable. Well there were only 3 to be exact. They shall remain nameless for now. I made some realizations that have changed the way I look at these people. I am not sure how that will affect my future relationsips with them, but I know it will. And I just can't wait until they hear about how I was such a bitch to them in one of my little postings. Let the summer drama begin.
^Graduation parties are the devil. Need I say more. We are all feeling their awful sting. Matt Uehling won first prize for overall best graduation party with Rob Botkin (for his moon jump) and Shannon Miller (with her comfortable atmosphere) in an unbelievably close second. If I'm not too lazy, I might compile a gaggle of awards that don't mean anything to honor these graduation parties that went above and beyond.
^Graduation itself wasn't much of anything. Rachel started crying during the senior songs, which only encouraged my tears and those of all else in the choir. Eddie Sempeck jokingly fell flat on his face on his way to receive his diploma. It was obviously fake, but it was a great way to break up the monotony. Thank you Eddie. Tim Gould did not graduate. A shame, but no surprise. In orchestral news, it was just like any other graduation ceremony. Although I am happy to report that I will never play Pomp and Circumstance again. Kudos to all of our graduates. You made it.
^ I think I've caught you up on all that you need to know for now. I will try to be more dilligent over the summer about keeping you up to date.But I make no firm promises!
^That is all...thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment