Monday, August 19, 2002

^ Aloha all you crazy kids out there...


^As you can see, I haven't posted in quite some time. I've been having a life....sort of. There's not really much to speak of at the moment with regards to my life. School started last Wednesday. Surprisingly enough it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I only have 4 classes. That affords me a great deal of time to do things...or not do things. Whichever seems more pleasing. Usually the NOT doing things has a more promising outcome. You know, laziness is really a virtue. Even nature exhibits certain characteristics of laziness. Par example, when birds fly on extended trips and they get into the proper arrangement, they only have to exert half the energy they would if they were in the wrong orders. See, even God can appreciate a little slacking. Now why can't Mary Bayne?


^Auditions for Les Mis will come to an end tonight with the little children taking stage tonight. Should be interesting. Too bad I'm not going.


^I'm not sure what else to talk about now. Perhaps if I stop typing now and go experience life, something strange will happen and I can then come back and tell you about it. Just kidding. Because experiencing life requires some enthusiasm...and we've already talked about that.


^ Ah yes, one of the things I did this summer was to go to Anytown. That , my friends, is a camp on diversity. It really is an amazing experience. But beside all that, I met some really awesome people. Now my problem is finding a way to integrate them into my life. I have trouble remembering who I signed contracts to be friends with on a daily basis. So how on earth do I find room in my brain's memory lobe to add 87 more people. Any suggestions? Let me know.


^ Ow. My body hurts. (Jen, fix it!) I went dancing on Saturday at Club Fusion. I realized that I am not as young as I used to be. At my wise old age of 17, my body is not what it used to be. But none the less, I had a great time. And I should hope to do it again - but not too soon. I must give my muscles time for repair....


^Well that's about it, I will make a somewhat honest attempt in the future to post on a regular basis. Maybe...


That is all...thank you

No comments: