^Aloha............................................................. (take that Jen, I spit on your propper use of grammar)
^Seeing as how I have three off periods in arow every single day, it appears as though I've run out of actual excuses as to why I don't post - ever. I'll have to work on that.
^So what to talk about now?
^ I had somewhat of a realization today. All of last year's seniors are gone away to college. And for the most part I am glad. I do miss them, but I am glad that I no longer have to run into them when they come to shop at Old Navy, make small chat and then say "Oooohh, we'll have to hang out before you leave," knowing good and well that I won't bother. I hope they are enjoying their first taste of unchaperoned shenanigans while I waste away for yet another year in my government-sanctioned institution also known as high school.
^ Did you know that antidisestablishmentarianism is the longest word in the English language? Or that screeched is the longest monosyllabic word in the English language? I know. I know. You've always wondered that. I'm just glad that I could provide you with that knowledge. *And a big thank-you to Diane Johansen for enlightenment.
^ Speaking of enlightenment, I think I need to be some sort of sense (The word is pronounced sen-say. I am unsure as to the propper spelling of the word. It's pretty close to that...close enough.) If you have any ideas as to what my specialized area should be, you should really let me know (To let me know, click here.)
^Just kidding. Yeah, right. Did you really think I was going to give you my email address? Oh geeze, kids these days are so gullible!
That is all...thank you.
Thursday, August 29, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment