Saturday, August 31, 2002

So.

My apologies, Taria, for I did not catch the VMAs. My mother did, however, and she was not impressed. Not to imply that my mother is some kind of worldly judge of quality television... she used to watch "The Bachelor" regularly. But that goes to show... she's now sunk to the level of MTV.

Also... there is trouble afoot in the form of a small blonde boy who looks a lot like a shorter, straighter Tim Vlach. He's from the school newspaper, and he wants to interview Taria and me on the subject of blogging. That's right kids, the upcoming newhotSUPERcool trend of blogging. I tell you, it's wicked gay. I don't think he realizes that the only reason I post here is to whine, complain, and generally belly ache about the school and other school-related institutions like... the newspaper. You know... angsty teenager stuff. But if he really wants, well... I guess Taria and I will have to share our poetic goo, or else pass up our once-in-a-lifetime chance at Millard North newspaper stardom. It's almost humorous... my impending school-wide recognition comes in the form of sporadic postings. Marco Braunschweiler, also of the school newspaper, has promised to save me. C'mon Marco... I trust you. Make this article not suck.

Until next time... see you on the other side.

No comments: