Thursday, September 05, 2002

Well, the interview went through as planned. Followup comments:

*The small blonde boy who looks like a shorter, straighter Tim Vlach has a name. It's Eric, and he's pretty cool. He has a blogspot of his own, but Taria and I invited him to post with us on a trial basis. For the sake of his article. Or because he's cool. Or something. So watch out, because he'll make himself known here sooner or later.

*Apparently, a news-bearing institution has already beaten the Hoofbeat to the punch in calling blogging the upcoming newhotSUPERcool trend. It was Newsweek, and I'm sure they were lying. The bastards.

*At one point during the interview, I was quoted as saying "I blog about things that displease me." If that particular quote is published, Taria and I decided we'd cut it out of as many papers as we could get our hands on, glue the little pieces onto an 8.5x11 sheet of paper, scan it, and turn it into a t-shirt.

But I should go. I'm pasting little white togas onto magazine cutouts of beautiful people for a Latin shirt design.
Until next time, see you on the other side.

No comments: