^Aloha (haha I'm more famous that yooooouuuuuuu are!)
^So right now, as I am typing, Jen and I are getting our picture taken to go with the article in the newspaper. Don't you wish you were us? No? Didn't think so...
^Heh heh, they're giving us instructions on how to pose and such. This is really really akward. Jen says her back hurts. I keep spellng things wrong. And I don't think I've ever sat this close to a computer (or Jen for that matter ). Jen also thinks she's tripping because the walls are moving. Go figure...
^Yes, we're still sitting here. They're having technical difficulties. hehe....Jen gets that one...
^ They tell me "keep doing that," that is to keep typing, but I am running out of things to type about. My life is not that interesting you know. This photo shoot business is hard work. I don't think I want to be a superstar any more. I just hope they don't ask me to take my shirt off...Jen really wants to take her pants off, but I don't think that's such a good idea.
^Whew, we're done...let's blow this popsicle stand.
That is all...thank you.
Thursday, September 05, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment