Thursday, October 03, 2002

So the paper came and went. Yes, my quote "I blog about things that displease me" was used. As predicted, I was too lazy to amass any amount over three of this article at once, and the aforementioned shirt was never made. Life marches on.

1000Toms rock. I saw them in concert at the Ranch Bowl tonight. .

There. I've typed my obligatory couple of sentences. Save for the fact that everything and my kitchen sink (and the trunk of my car and my backyard and those creepy guys across the street that keep loudly pulling out of their driveway at three am's armpits) is due within the next two weeks, nothing of worth is really going on. Well... Homecoming. Les Mis. MSI concert... whatever day it ends up settling on. If it keeps getting pushed back, maybe it'll end up on my 18th birthday - November 10th. Wicked gay.

I'm on Colin's laptop right now, and I've just been informed that my internet connection has been severed. I guess I'll save this and post at a later date.

...(time passes)...

"Later date" meaning ten minutes, I guess. Until next time... see you on the other side.

No comments: