I just had the strangest dream. I can't go back to sleep just yet, for fear that it will be lingering around enough to pop back up and go... "muah!" I dreamed Ma Joad, from the Grapes of Wrath, was trying to trap me in this little shack. I think it was a two-room post office. When I escaped, she told me that it was "too bad" and now "she'd just have to come for me." Which didn't sound too good... so I just figured I'd wake up. That ought to complicate her plans.
I am not sure how long I am planning to stay awake, but my eyes hurt fiercely. If I must, I will stay conscious until the sun rises if it means continuing to elude Ma Joad. Because she just looked... creepy.
Rest well out there. Maybe she'll give up on me and decide to get *you* instead. Until next time, see you on the other side.
Sunday, October 06, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment