so. we're free... we're finally free. i guess, in my absence, i've bypassed such exciting events as...
VISITING REED!! where it rained a lot and i saw lots of sulky (but facinating) looking indie kids.
PROM!! where we ate at Zio's and Colin bonded with Covin.
AFTERPROM!! where Kaylan and I became Super Troopers and FreakyRobb played a freaky game of giant twister.
AFTERAFTERPROM!! where Colin and I slept at Kaylan's house, ate muffins, and were detained by sirens and eerie, rotating clouds.
TED TURNER DEBATES!! where my partner Sarah and I learned more than I wanted to about Iraq and its need to be rebuilt.
GRADUATION!! where 12 years of learning came down to a rose and an itchy hat. I mean cap. An itchy /cap./
And that's about it. If there's anything else... well, there's no guarantee I'll feel the need to inform anyone, but... it may get posted. Until next time... again, you know the routine.
Monday, May 26, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment