Wednesday, September 10, 2003

^Aloha... {Holy shit, I'm a collgiate bastard now aren't I?}


^ Well I don't know if I will actually switch over to a live journal any time soon. I was just feeling some misdirected anger at the blog program. I'm currently enrolled in a twelve step program that should help me manage that anger and realize that the computer program doesn't give a flying fuck about what I want.


^Anyway, I have immersed myself into college so much so that I can't even remember what I was like before this particular moment. I am so high on this new life and I never want to come down. I have never been so happy in my life. Not to bring in an air of condescention, but Omaha fucking sucked for the most part. And it is so nice to finally be rid of all that old bullshit and baggage. Now I have new and exciting bullshit and will soon accumulate new and improved baggage. I can't fucking wait.


^But in all actuality I really have never known such a feeling of contentment. Now this is not to say that things are just completely fucking peachy keen, as that would be a huge fucking lie, but really...I'm happier than you are. Yes I am bragging. Yes I am a pretentious bitch. Yes you would just love to kick my high and mighty ass.


^Just kidding about that whole pretentious business. I have actually been nicer than I have ever been in my life in the last two weeks. I think a lot of this stems from the inner peace I was telling you about. And not to get all psychoanalytical but I think I've spent so much of my life trying to get to know all the people I've come into contact with that I never took the time to A) Let people get to know me and B)Let me get to know me. And I've really tried to concentrate on those things and I feel so much better. I promise I will stop being so fucking mysterious. But you have to admit, that's what lured you into me in the first place..,plus being mysterious makes me really really hott. Just kidding.


^Well I think that's enough in-depth analysis of Taria for today. Join me again tomorrow to learn why it is that I can't stand people that fold their shirts in half!


That is all...thank you.

No comments: