^Aloha...Hey, do you live at the airport? Cuz, damn, you're fly! {Mad props are due to room 224 for that one...go Krisitn and Taria}
^Anyway, I have a ton to say, but some of us are up at 2:30 in the morning when we have a class at 9:20. I am some of us. But I just wanted to tell you that I am trying to familiarize myself with this whole HTML business and it is not as easy as one might think. So for the next few days you may see some strange and unsettling things occurring on this page. But be assured that all will be remedied in the end.
^Eeeeekkk...this Herbert Kornfeld/Freschetta/Booty needs to get to bed. It's raining outside and I'm listening to 33 over and over. It's gonna be a good night. Until I get pelted in the back of my head at 8:45 with a nerf gun...many thanks Kyle...
^That is all...thank you.
Monday, September 22, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment