^Aloha...hahahah I will rebel against the system!
^Why do professors like to hear their voices so damn much. I'm sitting in english right now and I swear to you that my professor just said the same three things over and over again for the last ten minutes. Oh look, there he goes again. Blah blah blah, homework...blah blah blah, Cubs...blah blah blah, freebees...blah blah blah, your next assignment...blah blah blah, that tiny little black number I was wearing last weekend. Christ, does he ever shut up? I thnk we need to impose some word limits here...
^And now a word from the village idiot. Someone really needed to drown this guy a long time ago. I might venture to say that nothing worth hearing has ever come out of his mouth...not only in this class...but never in his life. The little miscreant just tried to pick up one of our classmates: "Hey, you smell good, what are you wearing? And did you want to come to my apartment later and make it smell good too?" I didn't know such a level of swarthiness was even possible...And to top things off, he visits the official ninja webpage every time we come into the computer lab. What the fuck? Does he plan on being a ninja? If so, can I set up a battle to the death with another ninja, sell tickets and keep the revenue, and enjoy his immense injuries?
^Be it resolved that I will be bringing my poisonous blow darts to class...and I will use them liberally...very liberally...
^That is all...thank you.
Wednesday, September 24, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment