Thursday, September 11, 2003

^Aloha...{I am so naked right now}


^ SOOOO I wrote my first poem about sex today. It was pretty awesome. And I have to say that I never thought Honors Statistics was a /sexy/ class, per se, but now I know much better.


^ I don't know how things really got started in that particular direction, but I know that I can't ever focus during that lecture, so today I decided to let my newly energized creativity run wild. I started doodling the lyrics from a couple of Maroon 5 songs (which I have been listening to a ton lately - thanks Bb's) and then I wrote a couple of things with encoded messages in them which I will gladly reveal once the parties concerned have been "taken care of." (Hahah Ris). But anyway, I suddenly found myself wondering what I could write about and why I had never written anything about sex before. And then I did. And here it is.


And heat welled up
From some place I had never tasted before
As you consumed my fire -
Sinking your fingertips
As far as you could
Into me
Because you knew
That is what I needed you to do.
This strange love
That wears down my innocence
Feeds a desire
You press so far to satisfy
And I try so hard
To fall away from.


^Now I know I'm byass, but I kind of like that poem. There's just something very secretly sexy about someone "sinking their fingertips" into you. I don't know, the animalistic nature of the descriptions are a real turn on.


^So thank you college, for letting me write about sex when I should be learning.


^That is all..thank you.

No comments: