Monday, October 20, 2003

^Aloha... Shit, I had another good weekend. Last week I was puished for it by both of my favorites losing their Game 7s. What will it be this week?

^ I am feeling moody as of late. I know, that's crazy talk. But for some reason I've just been feeling emotional lately. No, not emo Kristin. You don't see me lying face down on my bed with a scarf and stocking cap on now do you?

^But I digress. I think I miss the simplicities of sitting down and getting to know people. As of late I've been meeting so many people from the theatre dept and they all seem to know me and are in love with me. But I want to sit down with them and just talk. Ignoring what they've heard, ignoring what I've heard and just talk.

^Hmm...I don't think that paragraph made any sense whatsoever, but I bet if I pretend that it did, everyone else will be none the wiser.

^Moving on, I think I've been here long enough that I'm ready to move back into the nice phase. For those of you that are new to the various functions of Taria, here they are:
I First, I'm a really nice person.
II. Then I'm a really mean person with regards to my sarcasm.
III. And then I go back to being nice again.
Not many people make it through to the third stage. But I am feeling rather generous with my affections these days (I think that has something to do with the infamous Ian), so you all might just be in luck.

^So if anyone has any interest in getting to know me better, I am currently accepting applications.

^And in conclusion, sometimes gross stuff can be funny.

^That is all...thank you.

No comments: