^Aloha...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd SCENE!
^This concludes one family weekend. It was really good to see my mommy. I didn't realize I missed her that much. And my grandma and my aunt were here, so you KNOW it was a good time. Sorry I didn't introduce you to any of them...I was just being selfish. But then again what's new?
^ I learned two invaluable lessons today.
1) It is virtuous and comical to take advantage of the university.
2) Squirrels at Loyola are carazy (spoken a la brian fellow)
1) When you register for family weekend, you have to pay $25 per person. For this, you get a t shirt, one copy of the crappy Phoenix, a parenting magazine, admittance to the overwhelmingly stupid activities that no one goes to and brunch on Sunday morning. Now we didn't go to any of the activities so it would seem as though they paid $25 for the brunch, which is under no circumstances worth that much unless you brazenly steal 6 dozen cookies and hide them in the stupid little tote bag they give you at registration. That is what my aunt and I did. We are awsome. This cannot be denied.
2) As I was walking back from sending the family on their merry way, a squirrel crossed my path. I was amused at first because I noticed said squirrel appeared to be carrying in its mouth something that looked strikingly similar to one of the various assortments of yum-yums that were present at the brunch. But what really got me was when the squirrel stopped right in front of me and looked me right in the eye. Then I'm pretty sure it gave me the "what's up?" nod. You know, the one that heterosexual males use in place of saying hello. Then the squirrel took his yum-yum and his "what's up?" nod and was gone.
^ The caption above my head read "Weirded out!"
^That is all...thank you.
Sunday, October 26, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment