^Aloha...I am finally seeing that I was the one worth leaving - Postal Service
^Ye Olde Finals Week is upon us. Everyone is in a surprisingly good mood on the floor. I hear things aren't going so well up on the 4th floor...but that's what they get...bitches. (With the exception of Brian, Hannah, and Ashley). Some people study by spending all day in the study lounge with their noses in Bio books and some people study by spending all night in Hamilton's with their noses in frosty cold beer glasses. I've been oscillating between the two. Sunday night and Monday morning were pretty circus style as I studied for Hiduism by writing 20 pages worth of essays and committing them to memory. But it really paid off when I went to the final and just had to regurgitate those essays onto paper. I think I may try this study thing more often. I had an "English final" this morning, wherein we wrote letters to ourselves about where we wanted to be next year, in four years, and in ten years. Yes, I will actually be graded on this and it's worth about 30% of my entire grade. Can you really even call that a final? Can you really even call that a class? In any event I have an Honors Stats final at 8 tomorrow (which is just plain rude) and a DSTP final on Friday at some time...I should probably find that out relatively soon shouldn't I?
^In other news: Christmas cocktail parties are out of control wonderful and pre-partying in my room with Best Friend, Ian, Matt, and Elyse should be a requirement to graduate. Thrissa, Erin, and Lisa had a lovely little shindig last Saturday and OH MY GOD IT WAS A GOOD NIGHT. Everyone was fabulously dressed up and liquored up and just having a blast. Word around town is that I made out with Matt under the mistletoe. While I have complete memory of all other events of the evening, I will continue to deny that I have any recollection of this...even if I do.
^But alas, all good things must come to an end. Lately, I've been feeling extraordinarily sad. I'm not quite sure why, but I think it might stem from some feelings of being abandonned by Matt and knowing that when I go back to Omaha I will have to deal with those silly ass motherfuckers...but mostly because of Matt. I don't where this relationship is going and since I'm secretly a control freak...well... you know... I'm also getting sick. Right now, I think it's just a cold, but I worry it could turn into the flu, as I have been having a few of those symptoms. Now, I'm sure you're saying, "Well, Taria, why don't you just zip on down to the Wellness Center and get a flu shot?" Well, asshole, I can't get one. They only have the vaccine that people with asthma shouldn't get...go fucking figure. So if this DOES turn into the flu, you can bet your sweet ass that someone is going to have to pay...
^If you feel compelled to cheer me up...I'll be around...and very grateful...
^Countdown to ChilliFest at the brother's apartment...4 days
^Countdown to O-town and my own bed...5 days
^That is all...thank you.
Tuesday, December 09, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment