^Aloha...two class days and then finals...i should study...nah...
^I have triumphantly returned from the old Thanksgiving break. It was out of control wonderful. There's nothing like gorging myself silly and sleeping 15 hours a day to put me in a good mood. The only thing I didn't enjoy about the break was Quintin. I made the mistake of feeling sorry for him when he said he wouldn't be going home and invited him along. He was a whiny little bitch the whole time. *Note to self - there is a reason why you are such a bitch, Taria. It's to keep things like this from happening...*End note. Therefore, Q will never be invited to go to Grandma's house...or anywhere with me for that matter. Excellent, that being said, let's move on.
^I took all my laundry down with me so I could wash it for free. Now it's staring at me from across the room, daring me to try and ignore it. But you see, the joke's on it, because I am one lazy mother fucker...
^I saw Finding Nemo and Monster's Inc this weekend. I squirted a couple of tears during each of them. They were SO good. I have decided that the seagulls were my favorite and that I am only watching Pixar movies from here on in...
^Hmm...this post was one rambling piece of shit wasn't it? Guess it's time for me to let go of all the black tar heroin, eh? But oh, I love it so...
^That is all...thank you.
Monday, December 01, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment