^Aloha... and when was it last to feel so sweet and breathe you in, a sigh of relief?
^I feel so much better this morning. I just got back from whipping some ass up on my honors stats final. I think I got a really high B or a low A on it. But truth be told, I don't give a flying fuck what I got on it as long as it means that I pass the class with a C (which is not a problem since i have an A in the class already). The thing is that I'm finally fucking done with math classes for the rest of my life. I can't explain how wonderful that feels. Especially since I'm a goddamn theatre, philosophy and english major. Gen eds are so silly. When will I ever need to compute a 95% confidence interval for the average weights of passengers and their luggage...OR FOR ANYTHING ELSE FOR THAT MATTER? That's right kids...math can eat me raw and like it!
^I think I'm going to make up with Matt. I don't like fighting with him...I love him and I know it. That is to say WE love each other and WE know it. There's only like 3 more days until I won't see him for 3 weeks and I don't want to part on bad terms, mainly because I know we'll both miss each other and regret fighting. Yes, he did hurt me, but he knows it now and he apologized profusely. At first I didn't feel anything, and my inner monologue was just screaming "Weirded out..." But after sleeping on it and enjoying a gloomy morning, I am in better spirits and I no longer regard him as the bane of my existence. I don't think I was ever mad, per se. No, anger never had any part in the matter - I just wanted to cry all the damn time. For all anyone else knew, I had decided to be emo for the rest of my life and was headed for scarves, and stocking caps and Dashboard Confessional...good God, I'm glad I put a stop to that...
^And don't think for a second, you Wellness Center bitches, that just because of this spat I have forgotten about my cold that's turning into the flu and my inability to get a flu shot. May God have mercy on one of our souls if I should ever meet any of you in a dark ally...
^I'm off to go sell back some fuck ass textbooks. Hinduism, English 106, Honors Stats, Crafts = asses kicked...what, DSTP, you want some, too? Well I'll see your punk ass on Friday. Until then, party up!
^That is all...thank you.
Wednesday, December 10, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment