^Aloha...holy it's weird to be graduated batman!
^So I'm home now. Yep. Home. Home diddly ome. That's right. JESUS CHRIST I'M BORED OUT OF MY MIND. Ahem. Yes. No one is here. But that will soon be changing. Sara and Chang will get here in a couple of hours, Jen comes back tomorrow, and Molly and Allyson come back on Saturday. A visit to Big Mike (the resident Van Wilder) must also take place very very soon. Things are looking up. Soon it will be time to get ridiculous...
^I took the train to get here. It was interesting to break the Amtrak hymen. All I have to say is that I'm taking the train wherever I go now - and that includes to the mailbox and all other local destinations. With two dining cars, a viewing car, Pirates of the Carribbean and 3 feet between seats, is there any other way to travel? I must say that this eases my mind about my 19 hour train ride to New York for spring break. See, Matt, we won't have to suffocate ourselves out of boredom! Yay!
^So I went back to old hellhole today. (Hellhole also being pronounced high school and making reference to Millard North.) I won't lie - it was a great ego booster. Everyone was all like. "Meh, Taria, we missed you so much - you were so brilliant - what is college like - we love you - we are solely beneath you and will do your evil bidding," er, uh, something like that in any event. I'll be going back with Sara and Chang tomorrow and then I'll join the team at the UNL tournament on Saturday. (Wherein I know my team will smoke everyone else, not unlike a tobbacco substance akin to a "fat blunt," seeing as how we taught them so well before we left - raised em up right so to speak.) Lincoln East will be there, and you KNOW what that means...God, I can't wait to see the look on Johnny Perez's face...
^I'll be in Omaha until Tuesday (I'll be back for New Year's when I intend to get VERY drunk), at which point the parental unit and I will head over to Rantoul, IL to spend the usual Christmas with "the fam," if you will...and you will. Should be interesting - there is a family dispute afoot and those always make for a good time...at least from my perspective. If nothing else, I will be able to escape my boredom for a day for I will get to spend some quality time with Max. I discovered that he lives suspiciously close in a town (Bloomington) equally a vapid and uninteresting as Rantoul, so we will pass some of our boredom together. Maybe we'll make the half-hour trek to the nearest mall. Pitifull...
^In any event, it is my intention to enjoy this break to the fullest...the very fullest. The kind of fullest that is only legal in Europe at my age. Thank you, College, for giving me just enough time off so that I can fall out of my studious attitudes and routines.
^That is all...thank you.
P.S. Fellow O-towners...bring it on...
Thursday, December 18, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment