Sunday, November 02, 2003

^Aloha... Jen, I think I have just reached the limit of wacky points attainable in one week..

^Okay, so about my organ meats being afflicted. I was at the Wellness Center for a follow up appointment and more chatter about how they have no idea what the hell is wrong with me, when the nurse practitioner decides to send me to the ER for a catscan to make sure I don't have appendicitis. "I send people to the ER all the time. It will only take a couple of hours," she says. This was Wednesday. Cut to Saturday...when I was discharged from the hospital.

^So I know most people have been wondering where the hell Taria was these past few days. Yep, I was in the clink...er uh, the medical clink so to speak. Now it's time for some play by play action of my St. Francis adventures.

^The ER doctor = so hot. It was out of control. And as he poked and prodded my poor organs, he noticed how scared I was of having some severe affliction and held my hand. And then I had mind sex with him...twice. I have very nice nurses who load me up with IVs and things. My other ER doctor makes me laugh heartily with her wit and sarcasm; I enjoy her immensely...until she has to put her finger in my ass...that was highly UNenjoyable. I have a crazy catskan and my next ER doctor tells me in a heavy German accent that "You ahhpendeex ist a leetle beet of dee svollen." The nurses steal my blood and urine and I am admitted. I get to go to my room at 2:00 AM...sleep visits me briefly...but runs away.

^This concludes day one. Waiting was the name of this game...so I started to read "Me Talk Pretty One Day"

Now is the time for shopping with Quintin. I will finish this later....

^That is all...thank you.

No comments: