^Aloha...Hooray for opening of Twelfth Night!
^So wow...what can I say? Well I could say a lot, like "Connor, quit being such a rim job, you tree-fucking son of a bitch mother fucker." ...but I think that would be unecessary. And we all know I would NEVER use such foul language!
^Yes...I think that time has come again. That time where I stop being so horrendous and let everyone have a little peek at that softer and sensitive side that I keep so well concealed. Well, it has once again come to my attention that I am in love with love. From the sea of butterflies to the keen awareness of the intensity of all the beauty there is to find in the world...seriously y'all. It all leaves me breathless.
^ Words are poor convoys of meaning in this situation, but I can liken it to the feeling of glowing. No, not that strange and uncomfortable glow of someone that just had sex, but that soft and sensuous glow that surrounds someone trying to hold in too much perfection. Walking down the street, my hair and the leaves will blow around and fall about my face, the sun will hold my eyes in suspense, making them into brown pools of pure joy and I only take note of these things when I feel like I'm in love.
^But I don't think I'm ready to call it love. Molly, Kara, you know how I am about these things. I'm so wary of admitting my feelings about someone; I loathe vulnerability...I fear it more than most tangible things I'm scared of...including spiders. If it came down to kicking it old school with an arachnid versus revealing my attraction to someone...I would find myself pouring one out for my homies with a Daddy Long Legs - shudder. It's a little embarassing to be so afraid of rejection and getting hurt. I suppose I should file it under "Teen Angst" and just get on with it.
^For all of you that know me...you know how this whole thing works. It's all pink and dolls and dresses and tea parties from here on in. I think I'm just going to go with it, versus flailing against it with all the force in my being. Go with it. That's a new concept...I think I just might like it.
^Yeah...I like that.
^That is all...thank you.
P.S. I am so in love it's ridiculous...now would be a good time to make friends with me...
Thursday, November 20, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment