Thursday, November 20, 2003

^Aloha...holy two songs in one day, Batman!

^I can't help it. I'm not in my right mind and you all know it. I know, I know, I know - I'm going to Blogger Hell for this...

Please forgive me if I act a little strange,
For I know not what I do.
Feels like lightning runnin through my veins
Every time I look at you ... Every time I look at you.

Help me out here all my words are fallin short.
And there's so much I wanna say.
Wanna tell you just how good it feels
When you look at me that way ... When you look at me that way.

Throw a stone and watch the ripples flow,
Moving out across the bay.
Like a stone, I fall into your eyes -
Deep into that mystery ... Deep into some mystery.


I got half a mind to scream out loud.
I got half a mind to die.
So I won't ever have to lose you -
Won't ever have to say goodbye -
Won't ever have to lie ... Won't ever have to say goodbye.

Please forgive me if I act a little strange,
For I know not what I do.
Feels like lightning running through my veins
Every time I look at you ... Every time I look at you ...
Every time I look at you ... Every time I look at you ...

No comments: