Sunday, November 23, 2003

^Aloha...Brett Bretterson IS real, he just goes by his codename: Brett Mann

^And now for something completely different: ANOTHER SONG... (there is an actual post somewhere down there if you want to skip these lyrics)

Make me a witness
Take me out ... out of darkness -
Out of doubt.
I won't weigh you down with good intentions -
Won't make fire out of clay,
Or other inventions.

Will we burn in heaven like we do down here?
Will the change come while we're waiting?
Everyone is waiting.

And when we're done soul searching
And we carry the weight ... and die for a cause -
Is misery made beautiful right before our eyes?
Will mercy be revealed -
Or blind us where we stand?

Will we burn in heaven like we do down here?
Will the change come while we're waiting?
Everyone is waiting.

^I am SO unhappy right now. Tonight is the night of the cast party for my first show and guess where I am: my mother fucking room. My voice is absolutely gone and I still have a show to do tomorrow - drinking copious amounts of alcohol would certainly not be appropriate at this juncture. But OH how I want to go. This was going to be the best party I'd been to so far AND there was going to be a certain someone there that I would very very very much like to be with tonight. BUT NO.

^Hey, does anyone remember that time when on Halloween weekend this year Jacob and Kara and then Laura had the biggest parties of the semester and I couldn't go because I was in the hospital? Oh yeah...about that...

^That is all...thank you.

No comments: