Wednesday, May 08, 2002

^Aloha (alas, I have decided to post once again.i am feeling somewhat..i don't know...inspired. but that could just be because I haven't been getting enough sleep)
^I just feel like I need to say that life is good. And I appreciate and love everyone I know that helps to make it that way. I feel like I'm moving into a wiser place in life. I like that. I also feel like I'm moving into a happier place in life. I really like that. Sophomore year sucked hardcore for various vicious, deep and scarring reasons that I won't go into right here and now...(I suppose you could ask if you really wanted to know) and to finally be able to say that I am coming out of that is as though I am feeling the warmth of sunshine on my face for the first time.
^Another upside to all this is that I'm feeling more inspired as a writer. I don't feel like I've written anything of good calibur in quite a long time. Writer's Block is packing up and moving out of the three story mansion it built in my heart. I like that. (And that means more Gospels are a' comin' for all you followers out there.)
^Last, but according to the cliche...not least, I'm becoming a different person. Par example (French sneaking out there) the whole nice thing. Anyone who thinks I am all mean doesn't know me that well. There is another side in there. A good side, if you will. The side that wants nothing more than to love and nurture and give. The side that is always there if you need anything ever...even at one in the morning (right Beth?). The side that is a girl (haha David). The side that is always ready to help and be there to talk...even if talking is just me sitting there and listening and never saying a word, if that's what you need. Yeah, she's in there. I usually don't let her out much. She gets hurt. SO I put up the super, extra sarcasm as a fence...a nice little fence with very jagged edges and lots of volts running through it. BUT...I think I might let that other side come out and play more often. People seem to be intrigued by her. I like that.
^There are a lot of things I like right now..I like that.

That is all...thank you.

No comments: