^Aloha (oh Jen, I remember those good good days of summer school...Ryan Coppi, The Gospels, Snapple, and my paroled suitor...The Twelve Days of Summer School...oh what great times.)
^Holy crap, school is almost out for the year. I don't know what I'm going to do with all that extra time I'll have. Maybe I'll do something that will someday better the world...and maybe not. Probably not. I will sleep a lot. And that will make for a less obnoxiously grumpy Taria. Don't get me wrong, I will still be an evil evil b***h, but I won't be less "fussy." So I guess that is kind of bettering the world. In a strange, strange, sort of manner.
^ I don't have anything to do this weekend. I am somewhat apprehensive. I just know I'll get myself into trouble. I just know it. Maybe if I stay online all three days I'll be okay. Maybe not. Probably not.
^ Owww! Holy crap, I can't stand freshmen!
^ Jen, we need to get to work on Senior Realizations...I'm excited to do Paging Captain Obvious, so we have to do this one soon....yea!
That is all...thank you.
Friday, May 03, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment