^Yay! The Big Band Dance was last night. It was a good time. If you didn't come, then you suck. And you missed out on some great turtle cheese cake. Man oh man, was that good. A special thanks to Adam Witte for taking some time out of being 20 to come back and see us all!
^You know, I was thinkng, it's no big secret that I am a "social butterfly." I'm always flitting (yes, Mike, flitting...I'm still convinced that it means to scamper or frolic) from group to group and going out on weekends and the whatnot. But it's surprisingly nice and somewhat envigorating to just have some ME time. That's what today was. I slept until 2:30, then I got up and ate one of these little cookie things that my brother sent for Mother's Day (he's seriously making me look bad) and then I organized some papers, got online, and went back to bed. I ecourage everyone reading this to go and do that sometime. Now don't go and turn into Jen, who does that ALL the time. But every once in a while, it's pleasant.
^School is almost out. Graduation is June 2nd. Damn you seniors. Damn you.
That is all...thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment