Happy Friday. There are exactly 20 days of sweet,sweet educating left til freedom. No, I lie, til summer school. But summer school has held so many wonderful memories for me, I could not simply get by labeling it as "hell." An alternate, fluorescent hell, perhaps, but nowhere near as bad as standard schooling. Now that I think about it, summer school has become quite the tradtion for me. Between Freshmen and Sophomore year, Taria and I discovered why it is we "do not win." Between Sophomore and Junior year, Richelle and I taught the Cross Training I and II classes how to rave "aerobically." One can only wonder what is in store for me this year, taking Civics and Weight Training.
Blast... I think my classmates have caught on.
.gasp!.
She's not just sitting there staring at a blank monitor! Do something! She looks too alive! Put her in a small, uncomfortable bag!
Yep, that's exactly what they said. Either way, I should probably get going. Until next time, friends.
Friday, May 03, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment