Wednesday, May 01, 2002

^Aloha (yes Jen, there is cold chicken...there is)
^You must forgive me for not posting for so long. Life captured me and held me in it's little prison for the entire weekend. I just now escaped. I am thinking about going back. The music office is chaotic. There are 17 different somewhat intertwining conversations going on and Sam is riding around on a rolling chair squealing like a little schoolgirl and making siren noises. I worry about him sometimes.
^ Prom was prom. I looked damn hot, I have to say. It was nice to see all those hours of fighting and all those broken bones and all that blood that was shed by and through JCB finally came to good use. After-prom was...well...special. I spent most of the night randomly making my way about the school. I spent a good chunk of my time drinking in the "I can't sing well but since there is a microphone I am going to anyway and embarrass myself in front of many people and cause their ears to bleed" room. Holy crap. That's all I have to say about that. Kara and I had a rather good time. Around 3:15 in the morning, the hypnotist took the stage. Out of the approximately 30 people on stage, I think maybe 2 of them were really under any sort of hypnotic suggestion. *A note to Salem and Spencer: You can only land in each other's crotches so many times before it gets obvious that you're either inwardly homosexual and attracted to each other, or that YOU'RE JUST FAKING IT!
^After after-prom, I think I went to Laura's house and I think her mother made us monkey bread. I can't figure out whether that was real or a dream...if it wasn't real, then dream-world monkey bread is sooo good.

Note from Jen: Pizza and robots! ...And that fact gathering fool!

-Jen, don't write in my postings when I'm not looking!

^I have successfully made it through April. I win! YOU LOSE, APRIL, YOU LOSE!

That is all...thank you.

No comments: