I have concluded something: Though Mondays are usually regarded as "undesirable" days, Tuesdays are a lot worse. Why? Because after a weekend of sleeping in, one is able to awaken at ungodly hours of the morning on Monday without too much fuss. But Tuesday? Tuesday reminds you that you not only have to get up again, but you have to keep going to school... for the rest of the week.
Prom went... hm... it went. There were hideous punch fountains that spewed what was either weakly flavored sugar substance or colored water that was for decoration only. All in all, I had fun. And in my four obsessive hours at the After Prom bingo table, I won a stationary set, a license plate frame, a Fossil wallet, and a bag of candy for being in the right place at the right time.
Well, it's about that time. Yeah, you heard me, THAT time. Expect to hear from Taria soon. If I could drag myself from the warm, bed-like embrace of laziness, then it should not be too hard for her to join me in the cold, painful world of reality. Join me, Taria! There's cold chicken here!
Tuesday, April 30, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment