Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Aloha~
Consider yourself warned. Jen and I have enlisted the help of Davey to make our small island...well...less sucky{pssst, Jen... Ghetto.Wyndham...flying middle finger...tee hee hee}. So we'll be trying things out and deciding that Queefy McQueeferton must have had a hand in things, so we'll change it back...and then we'll remember why we didn't like it in the first place and changing it to something entirely different. This could take a while. Don't be surprised if this looks a little different every time you come back. What we have now is rough. Very rough. Surprisingly achievable level of roughness. Don't bitch about it to me. I don't care. No one ever built an island right the first time. {And yes, Sammie I will have a forum just for you. I was thinking maybe it could even have a title pertaining to you. Got ideas? Let me know}
Day one of crazy week is over and I am still alive, I think. What did I learn today? I have a big f****ing mouth and Fate likes to laugh at me. Before the day started 4 people knew of the trouble at hand. At 12:27 AM, 12 people know. This worries me. I get petrified when 1 person knows. I am screwing myself in the ear, I just know it. Hell, at this point, I may as well round it up to 13 and figure that he knows. Ackum.
And now I will devote a paragraph to a friend. I think this will be another tradition of mine. Who knows...but anyway, this paragraph will celebrate Kara {now after you read this, your assignment is to go and read Sonnet 30 by Shakespeare}. Man, she is one of the coolest ever. I love that girl. Ever since freshman french with Buda, she's been dragging me - mostly kicking and screaming - through high school. I know I can go to her with anything and she seems to know just what to do. And we even share thought bubbles...isn't that special...As far as I can tell, there aren't proficient words I can use to describe our friendship. Where would I be without Kara? Remember that top ten things I love about Kara list? Yeah, you should keep that, because it's all true. Now if only one of our evil schemes would actually work. I'll try not to foul this one up - but I promise nothing. Word.
*watch now as laziness prevails* {are you watching?}
The Countdown Continues
1. wait
2. a
3. minute.
4. I just started the countdown yesterday.
5. If you really want to know how many days are left until each of the aforementioned events,
6. just take yesterday's numbers and subtract one day.
7. really, why didn't you think of that sooner?
8. tsk tsk tsk...

That is all...thank you.

No comments: