^Aloha ~ (those last three posts were the handiwork of Brucifer and Chris Hurd...Jen neglected to sign out and those two were poking around and well, here we are.)
^ Holy crap, Incubus was last night. It was phenomenal. It was amazing. It was everything I wanted it to be and so much more. I spent 98% of my time at the concert at the very front next to the bar. My battle scars are awesome. Brandon Boyd is so hot in person. Incubus rocks my face off. I am giddy with the thought of it. Enough said.
^Prom is this weekend. It's supposed to be cold, cold, and rainy. I am very excited. I like the rain. I also like to watch the girls whine about all the waterworks and how it's just ruining their night. Ha ha... Speaking of water, a pipe burst under 17th street (the entrance to the Double Tree, where the even is being held) and it is now closed. Some people are freaking out. I am laughing. Laughing. Laughing. Laughing. And hard. Man, at this rate, prom is going to be great. Not because it's going to be a great affair or anything but just simply because there will be so many people for me to laugh at. Life is good. Nabs wants her computer back. I might post later...
That is all...thank you.
Friday, April 26, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment