^Aloha~ (we are almost done with April, and I think I am winning the war....shhhh...don't tell anyone I said that.)
^There is no worse feeling in the world than regret. Don't ask why. Just trust me on this one. I suppose sometimes in life you have only one card to play and that card just isn't the right one. That's okay. It builds character. Can you tell I am avoiding admitting the truth to myself? "Like the plague..." hmmm Davey, now I know how Rachel must feel.
^Prom is this weekend. I am absolutely miserable. I have sworn to myself that I would go to prom and I would like it, no matter what. That is getting harder. I would much rather stick my head in a garbage disposal and boil myself in a vat of Coca Cola. Wow, that is sad. I have no good excuse to be so stupid about the whole thing... except that I can be... and so I will be. For now at least. Give me until next Monday...I will be fine. But until then...eh, not so much.
Last chance
A missed chance
And I can't help but look back and feel the wonder
And ask the what ifs
Pretend this never happened
Avoid it like the plague
And act as though my insides weren't ripped out
^It's funny the things that spill out of an open mind.
That is all...thank you.
Monday, April 22, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment