Mmm, the sweet non-school related texture of Tuesday. It feels... like relaxation kicked stress square in its little ass. It feels like summer. And this cannot be a good thing, for it is merely April and after Crazy Week, we're back in school every day until the end of May. Oh well... more learning for me! Take that all you useless lumps who're getting out of school earlier than I, for my head will be full to the brim with delicious knowledge come May 30, and yours will be... off... sleeping somewhere. Damn you.
My cold (which came in the clever disguise of seasonal allergies) has moved into my respiratory tract, and oh boy, does it ever hurt to breathe. I'm coughing all the time now, and until today, the elders of my household hadn't the opportunity to hear it. Well, they were out of the house when I woke up, and maybe I can get all the coughiness out of my lungs by the time they return. Otherwise, they'll know I was wrong. I insisted all weekend that I needed Claritin (the kind that dissolves on your tongue!) to combat my fierce springtime allergies, and I was wrong. What a terrible secret. I should go hide.
Oh, and Taria - whatever terrible little gossip demon is plaguing you, it has yet to whisper its filthy secrets into my ears. I really don't mind not knowing. But I wish you luck with your Prom goodness.
Tuesday, April 16, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment