Mmmhmm, that crazy prom. You never can tell with that prom. I just finished painting my nails (fingers AND toes). I feel all feminine and have this strange urge to shop, wear glitter, and go tanning. Oh well, it's for a special occasion, and the color is so dark of a red it almost looks like I clawed someone's eyes out with my fingers and toes. And that takes talent. I still have to go buy concealer (which every female wearing makeup MUST have to cover up those darned little imperfections). The last batch of makeup I had came from freshman year, when I actually took the time to put on that sludge in the morning... I really don't think, after three years, that it was still, er, "good."
Well, I suppose my digits are dry enough. Time to take a drive to Target! Maybe I'll see Jeff.
.thinks about seeing Jeff.
Maybe I'll go to Walgreens instead.
Friday, April 26, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment