~ What have I gotten myself into this time?
Aloha...So right...yeah...I made my own blogspot. I don't know why I did this. I don't need one. I don't even think I really want one, but I have it. Now what the hell should I do with it?
I know what you're thinking: I copied Davey. Maybe I did, who knows? But the fact is that I am so much cuter than he is that it doesn't even matter. What I would really like is to post on Obey the Fist, but Davey is busy coming up with reasons why I can't right now. Maybe he'll see this and decide to let me post. You should all email (psychobob@tconl.com) and tell him so.
So who am I? I am Taria. You will find me briefly mentioned in Davey's blog, Obey the Fist.
I'm not exactly sure what I want this whole blogspot to be about. Forgive me, I don't know a whole lot about this whole thing. Damn technology. I think I might want Jen and/or Sam to post here too, we'll see. If you have any ideas, you should email me about them (psychurmind101@aol.com). I just might care, chances are I won't. It's worth a shot...
Well for now I should go think about what I have gone and gotten myself into. Besides, South Park is coming on and I think it's either going to be "The Butters Show" or the episode where Russell Crowe has his own show where he beats people up around the globe.
There is no place like Intenet,
Dear ol' Intenet High!
Red, orange, and brown will take you down...
And everybody knows, you don't f**k with the 'Rows!!!!!!!!!
Dear Intenet, we love you!
Oh, yes we do...GO 'ROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is all, thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment