Thursday, April 25, 2002

Good day. I am determined to post before Taria, who is busily typing away on a computer just behind and to the left of me. She has paused her communication briefly to banter with others who have just entered the room, and so I move into the lead. My Introduction to Behavioral Science class is watching this movie called "The Wave." It's about this teacher who was trying to teach his classroom how easily Hitler brainwashed so many people. The guy ended up turning his classroom into a cult. Apparently, this happened to an actual class somewhere, and the teacher wrote a book about it which ended up as the screenplay for the movie we're watching. This disturbs me. This disturbs me greatly. Who's really to say kids today aren't succeptible to a similar sort of verbal nonsense? I think I will go somewhere else... I don't want to think about this any more.

Oh, yes... prom is this weekend. It's going to be cold and rainy. Whee...

No comments: