Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Aloha...Alas, everyone, I would like to introduce you to someone, like it or not. This is Jen, or rather, THAT was Jen. That was her post. Very insightful. Go read it...now. READ IT!! Why haven't you done my bidding yet? I'm waiting...
I have officially decided that there are things in the world that I hate. Not that I "strong despise," or "can't stand" ... things that I hate. Here they are:
Sam Vasta
people with names that rhyme with Mennifer Builer
gay guys that are hott that also have hott boyfriends...what a waste of penis
sluuuuuuuuutahs (tee hee hee)
prom and anything that has any relation whatsoever to it (an explanation of that one is on my webpage @ Aol)
small children
The Newsies

eh, I guess I don't really hate Sam...he has such a nice butt..

That's all I can think of at the moment...I might post later. I'd better get out of here for now, the administration are starting to look at me. I think they know what I'm up to...they might try and come and talk to me if I'm not careful. Then I'd have to kill them. In a hurry. And what fun would that be? And oh how messy...

That is all. Thank you.

No comments: