So you know what reallysucks? When you like someone...then you stop liking them...and by God, you swear that you will never never like this person again (yeah, right, Kara) - and then lo and behold, you discover your evil plan has failed and you are attracted to this person again. Dammit. It's those damn warm nights and moonlit skies filled with endless stars that did it. I was just going to the cast party to have a good time and celebrate a job well done. Of course not. That would be too easy. Kara thinks I should ask him to prom. I don't know about that. I do, after all, retain the title of the world's biggest chicken. And also, I would feel bad if I made him come wih my friends to dinner...but I do know his friends...and we could combine groups....awwww damn, I don't know what to do
Yeah, so The Crucible was this weekend. Man, we kicked our own asses we were so good. That was the best production I've ever been in. That's really all you can say about it....it was phenomenal. I had a blast. It was kind of a downer, because that was the last time I'll get to share the stage with the seniors...but alas, such is life. I got some amazing compliments and a big thanks goes out to everyone who complimented me and believed... I could not have asked for more than what this experience has given me.
Enough of that deep like the ocean business...this week is crazy week.
Hmmm...I think I am going to make a list of things we are counting down to...I have 27 minutes to fill until South Park comes on so why not?
The Countdown Begins...
1. Senior Skip Day ~ 4 days
2. District Music Contest ~ 4, 5 and 6 days
3. Incubus w/ Hoobastank ~ 11 days
4. Prom ~ 13 days
5. Drammies (w/ Mel and Mike hosting) ~ 15 days
6. May ~ 16 days
7. Variety Show (w/ Carrie and Davey hosting) ~ 22 days
8. Beginning of reign as senior ~
That is all...thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment