Did you know Carrie Fisher was saved by the Heimlich Maneuver? Well, she was. And so was I. No, just kidding, I wasn't... but through my internet browsings, I have learned how I would go about saving myself if, one day, I happen to inhale a cookie at the next forensics tournament. Okay, I lied about the "internet browsings" thing too. "Internet browsings" implies I looked up this information of my own free will. In reality, I had to research the Heimlich Maneuver for a Human Physiology assignment. But I did aquire vauble knowledge, and that's what counts.
Wow, Saturday feels nice. I slept til 11. I wish my brain would start functioning normally, though. It keeps drifting off mid-thought. At first, I figured it was because I hadn't eaten yet, but I just had lunch and it's still doing it. It's becoming very frustrating, because I'm trying to draw this damned Heimlich Maneuver pamphlet and instead of thinking about little genderless figures saving each other's lives, I keep remembering websites I haven't visited in a length of time. And then there's this matter of posting. Right now, as I type, I'm supposed to be finishing the pamphlet.
Well, darnit, life just doesn't quit, does it? I have to use the restroom now. And we all know that the restroom is the ultimate distraction.
.sighs.
I have no idea what I meant by that. Just goes to show you! I'm not thinking properly today! I think I need to take a break from the technology and go outside. Of course, I'll use the restroom before I leave.
Saturday, May 04, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment