Wednesday, May 08, 2002

^Aloha (yeah, so I aleady tried to post during 7th hour and I had everything all typed up and ready to go, then I thought I would punish David/Davey/Davis for all their wrong doings by putting on my Hanson cd, then God punished me by causing me to accidently delete my entire post... so here we go again & jen, way to be productive)
^Life has slowed to a crawl at the moment. Everything I committed to has occured, with the exception of the Big Band Dance this Friday, which everyone should come to! SO here I am with all this time in the evenings with nothing to do. So I nap. Naps are good. The world would be a better place if we all just took a nap once in a while. High school would be so much more pleasant if there were just one hour allotted for naptime....crap, now I've gone and made myself tired.
^Speaking of being tired, I am sick and tired of not seeing the yellow sweater, Sam. I don't care what Megan says... we had the yellow sweater fan club way before you two started dating... Now it's getting a little too warm to wear it. See what you've done? You've wasted your chance. But don't think you're getting off easy b.c. it's summer and you're going off to college. I expect to see you this fall, at the musical, FOR ALL 4 PERFORMANCES, WEARING THAT SWEATER! DO YOU HEAR ME????
*Taria: psssst, David, do you have to hover while I'm typing?
*David: yes, it's annoying as hell isn't it? (glare)
^Anyway...so I've taken on a new pursuit. I am being nice for the entire week.It's proving to be harder than I thought. Now you may ask why I would want to be nice to anyone...it is me after all. Well it all started when I was reading my winter play posters. I happened upon Mike Hinckley's message which I noticed included "you are so......nice." And as I kept reading, I noticed that more and more of the notes had the "you are so nice" business and commented on the pleasantness of my nature. And I thought to myself, "I'm not really nice at all. At least, I try not to be." You know, I used to be completely nice back in Wichita Falls, but now I'm the sarcastic one with plenty of smarta** comments to spare. I wonder if this is who I really am, or if it's just a coping mechanism I employed when I moved to Omaha. I don't know. I am testing the waters of nicety. I am not sure if I will like it. Wish me luck. I need it.
^Earlier, I wrote a whole sentimental paragraph about the seniors, I am not feeling that way any more. Maybe next time, kids. Maybe next time.

^I will never again play Hanson while posting...

^At least not until tomorrow.

That is all...thank you!

No comments: