Wednesday, May 15, 2002

Let's see... "EARN YOUR DEGREE ONLINE!" ... "Burn Fat While YOU Sleep!" (as if I was going to burn fat while someone else slept?) ... "Important" (funny, you would have thought that one would have come with an exclamation point) ... hm. I don't think Taria sent that survey to my hotmail account. Now I have to go dig through what must be piles of mail rotting in my AOL account. "Own Your OWN CASINO!!!" (...what?) ... "My naked home page! I was drunk, don't blame me!" (oh man, I'm not even going to bother with this one) ... Taria, which account did you send this damned email to?

.signs onto other two accounts.

Finally. 1 of 194 new messages. I should really check my mail more often. Let's see here...

1. Full name: Jennifer Natalie Go. It has a song. I myself, my person, have no song... just my name. I bet my grandmother, original holder of the name "Natalie," would be proud.
2. Birthday: 10 November 1984
3. Birthplace: Omaha, NE
4. Celebrity Crush: Jhonen Vasquez. Okay, he's not "famous" by a standard account, but it's all I could think of. I don't plan to spend all night thinking about this stuff, you know.
5. Favorite Band: Nine Inch Nails.
6. Favorite Female Singer: Shirley Manson - That's it! Hey Taria! I found my Gay Exception! Only, her accent is kind of creepy. Oh, nevermind. My Gay Exception category will forever be blank.
7. Favorite Male Singer: Trent Reznor
8. Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp, maybe? He's the only one I can think of right now, probably because 'From Hell' came out on DVD yesterday, and Rikki was all excited about owning it
9. Favorite Actress: I honestly don't think I have a favorite.
10. Best Friend(s): I don't think there really is an "Alpha-Friend" in this case...
11. Funniest Friend(s): If these people stand a chance of sticking around long enough to be called friends, they'd better have a sense of humor.
12. Loudest Friend(s): Same goes with being loud.
13. Friendliest Friend(s): I refuse to answer this on the grounds that it is redundant, and therefore a poorly worded question.
14. The friend you can confide in: I've told Lindsey lots of incriminating things... good thing she doesn't read this.
15. Your crush: Am I supposed to put Colin in this category, or does the "crush" label become invalid after an extended period of dating?
16. The last CD you bought: Bought - Nine Inch Nails "And All That Could Have Been" Aquired - Prodigy "Fat of the Land"
17. The last movie you saw in a theater: Death to Smoochy. It was bad, but I don't think it deserved zero stars like the newspaper said.
18. Your favorite tv show: Jeopardy
19. Your last vacation: San Francisco, last summer. Though I wouldn't call cleaning a deceased person's living quarters top to bottom a "vacation."
20. Your favorite Drink: Water.
21. Your favorite food: Mandarin Oranges, naked pasta, mint ice cream
22. Your favorite candy: Those sour gummy worms... and the mystery flavor Starbursts
23. Your favorite animal: Bloaty, the dead baby bird that's stuck in the gutter under my window.
24. Your favorite movie: Pi. Or Requiem For A Dream - see that movie and you will never, ever do drugs.
25. Your dream Car: My car right now, minus that mysterious dent over the passenger side door and that scratch on my fender from where I sideswiped that van in the parking lot of Dillard's last holiday season (yes, it was my fault, but that damn van also parked way too far into my space)
26. Your favorite book: 1984 or Brave New World. Brave New World is basically 1984 with more sex and drugs.
27. Your favorite number: 21
28. Your Favorite fast food place: BK
29. The CD in your cd player right now: The Faint "Danse Macabre"
30. What do you want to be when you "grow up": alive. also fed, clothed, and happy. the "happy" will probably be the hardest part, because as Taria knows, I am a naturally unhappy person.
31. Who was your first kiss?: It's embarassing enough that a couple people know. Posting it would only facilitate the spread of that awful, awful fact.

.sniffs.

Something in this room smells like swiss cheese. And if it's not me, then... I think I should go investigate this.

No comments: