^Aloha ( I wonder what happens when I type that little p-thingy. I saw Davey do it yesterday and I thought I would try it. I think it makes paragraphs? At least I hope so)
^Whew, I'm all hot and/or sweaty. I just finished running and listening to teeny bopper music. I always bitch about how fat I am.... so ... well... And I figure I'd better keep putting the treadmill to use so Mother will stop complaining that I wasted her money. Holy crap, why the hell did I ever ask for a treadmill?
^Went and saw Rodeo at the JCC tonight. It was great. Very entertaining. I thought everyone did a fantastic job. There were a few that just blew me out of the water. I knew Nacho loved dance, but I never knew she was so good. Selzle was just a sexy beast up there. Very graceful. A "WOW, CHECK THAT GUY OUT" dancer if I do say so myself. And I do.... Then there was Sara. Ms. Schweid was spectacular. She's incredible. I had no idea she could dance like that. Why didn't anyone tell me this? You know how I hate to be left in the dark. Her point looked right on and she has some of the most gorgeous body lines when she dances. And we all know dance is about those silly body lines. If you ever get the chance to see Sara in a ballet, you definitely should.
^On a side note, the AP tests are currently underway. I meant to wish all you silly fools that are actually taking them good luck beforehand, but I didn't. So here you go: Good luck all you silly silly fools.
^On another side note, Districts for track were tonight. I don't know who all is on the team, here are the ones I can remember: Rachel McCune, Rachel Maly, Jenny Junk, Ashley Poore, Cora (from 3rd hour)...good luck to all o' you. I don't know how anyone did, but I hope you all made me proud.
^Ah yes, I have a bit of sad news to let you in on tonight. I have been saddened to find that Will Ferrell is leaving the cast of Saturday Night Live after a lovey and fruitful 7 years on the show. I am somewhat concerned. Who is going to poke fun @ George W now? He's in office for another 2 years... how are we to make it through? Do the right thing, Will. I think you know what I mean...
^ I've taken on another pursuit today. I am now a reporter for KiwiBox.com.It's a huge website designed "for teens by teens." It's got some good stuff in it. Overall I think it might be a little teeny-bopperish but not, if that makes sense. I applied for the job because I love to write. It's my other passion. I'm supposed to write and submit articles on "things that are relevant in teens' lives." If the artcles are good, then they get published on the site. Should be an interesting experience. I'll inform you when/if my stuff is published. Anything that's rejected, I'll put up on my aol homepage. That way you can still read it... if you care.
^I can't think of anything else to talk about. Plus I'm tired. Plus I need to take a shower. This equation equals me not typing any more and you not reading any more. You're still reading aren't you? And I'm still typing.
That is all...thank you.

1 comment:
شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
Post a Comment